Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Director of Public Relations
Our values define us and our culture inspires us to change lives for the better. Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and every success we experience begins with them. We hire team members who raise the bar, who are collaborative and inclusive, who build relationships, and who are looking for a long-term career with Fulton Bank. We strive to promote a culture of work-life balance, to unplug and recharge to be your best self, at work and at home.
This is a full-time career opportunity that provides the flexibility of a hybrid work location. Will require time in office each week at our corporate headquarters in Lancaster, PA and can be remote the remainder of the week.
The primary responsibility of this job position is to design and implement marketing strategies that will cultivate positive relationships between the company and various media representatives in order to promote brand awareness and maximize brand consistency in all marketing efforts. This position will require limited travel.
- Establish the company’s public relations strategies to enable and support favorable business outcomes and formulate recommendations for management as necessary.
- Conceptualize, develop and implement strategic, integrated external communications programs and lead public and media relations activities that promote our products and services while enhancing and protecting the organization’s brand.
- Build, strengthen and maintain working relationships with key influencers and executives across the organization and throughout the banking industry to support public relations and business objectives.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with external feature reporters, influencers and other media representatives, and collaborate with the Corporate Communications team, who will lead in matters related to material and corporate news and crisis communications
- Develop approaches that build the company’s brand and drive opportunities in key geographic markets and segments
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the financial services industry and the company’s brand, products and services
Bachelor degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Business or other applicable field
15+ years Public relations, media relations, communications
5+ years financial services or other regulated industry
Job posted: 2021-12-21