Director of Public Sector Relations
At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions, we’re proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age. Digital transformation at Notarize may require new products, new legislation, new partnerships, or new teams and new ways of working. We’ve never shied from doing whatever it takes to help people with life’s most important transactions, online, and we’re building the team to operate a critical platform company in tomorrow’s economy.
What you’ll do as our director of public sector engagement:
- Develop and manage public sector relationships
- Act as liaison between sales, marketing, comms and public affairs on public sector education and activity
- Partner with sales on public sector education on the intersection of business and policy issues
- Build product demonstration and educational video specific to public/government sector
- Assist the sales team by helping to define, identify and pursue key opportunities
- Oversee program execution including project management and timely delivery across multiple work streams
- Creating strategy for relationship building and initiatives with public/government partners
- Project management of public/government pilots and other initiatives
- Attend meetings and speak on behalf of Notarize Drive and accelerate adoption of Notarize at all levels of government
- Develop deep and broad relationships internally and with public sector organizations to support our business and uncover new opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- A proven experience in working with public entities
- University degree, analytical qualification or background preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment with significant ambiguity (e.g. a high-growth business, top-tier consultancy) with a track record of success in roles of increasing responsibility
- Experience of interacting with senior executives and a proven ability to develop strong and collaborative working relationships and influence others to achieve outstanding results
- Excellent writing skills – in particular public sector education, framing new government pilot or other opportunities and reporting results
- Strong analytical capability
- Ability to collaborate and organize others
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people’s lives. It’s a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don’t presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’d love to hear from you.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-10