Director/Senior Director, Public Affairs
American Property Casualty insurance Association
Chicago, IL, Tallahassee, FL or Washington, DC
Incumbent will lead APCIA communications on the association’s strategic leadership on priority initiatives through multiple mediums. Oversees message development and consistency in earned media, social media, advertising, member communications, and website content.
· BA in communications, journalism, or political science. Or equivalent.
· 8-10 years’ experience as a journalist, editor, or in public affairs/communications department of a corporation, association or agency.
· Excellent written communication skills and editing ability.
· Ability to translate technical material for multiple audiences.
· Strong knowledge of political, economic, and regulatory trends.
· Interest and experience with public policy experience.
· Experience in tight deadlines for content development.
· Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
· Ability to work well across an organization and with external audiences.
To apply, submit resume to APCIAJobs@apci.org
Job posted: 2019-08-07