Director, Social and Earned Media Insights
Forbes Tate Partners
About Forbes Tate Partners
Forbes Tate Partners (FTP) is a full-service public affairs consultancy specializing in bipartisan federal and state government relations, strategic communications, grassroots and grasstops advocacy, issue campaigns, and corporate development. As a mid-sized firm, we have the breadth and depth of personnel and experience to manage a portfolio of over sixty clients, but also the flexibility to provide our clients with attentive and highly personalized support.
Forbes-Tate is looking to hire a social and earned media insights director for its newly formed and quickly growing insights practice. The insights practice plays a central role in our public affairs strategies and campaigns, and the successful candidate will be part of one of the fastest growing shops in Washington.
This position is full-time salaried, with benefits and paid holidays.
A bachelor’s degree, 3-5 years of of direct, relevant experience in an agency, professional services firm, campaign, government agency or corporate setting.
Successful applicants must also understand the nuts and bolts of social and earned media analysis, but be eager to translate them into clean, actionable findings for clients and colleagues who are more impressed with insights than 100-page decks. Additional required skills include:
- A track record of developing social and earned media KPI’s for large and small scale campaigns.
- Expertise with drawing insights from social media monitoring and measurement platforms, such as Netbase, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon or equivalent.
- Expertise with drawing insights from earned media monitoring and measurement platforms, such as Quid, Cision or equivalent.
- A passion for seeing data in new and interesting ways, and expressing those findings through creative visual formats.
· Be energized by the opportunity to help build a smart, strategic social and earned insights function (nearly) from scratch and to work on top-tier clients and issues on day one.
· Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and creative problem solving skills to adapt to an ever-changing analytics landscape.
· Be excited about exploring new tools for analysis and visualization of the social and earned media spaces.
· Look forward to joining a firm whose employees have a wide diversity of skills and opinions in a fast-paced and fun DC atmosphere.
· Be prepared to help develop and measure advocacy campaigns from start to finish.
How to Apply
Interested parties should send their resume, cover letter, and one writing sample (3 pages or less) to email@example.com.
No calls or faxes please. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. FTP is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment.
Job posted: 2019-09-30