Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Integrated Communication Strategist Leader
Job Number: R0110866
As an Integrated Communications Strategist, you will work across the firm to collaboratively build and operationalize an integrated communications strategy for Booz Allen’s diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives. Leveraging subject matter expertise in both communications and DEI programming, you will develop and deploy strategies that enhance the firms’ reputation with employees, clients, and the community. Responsible for creating synergies between functional areas, specifically DEI, corporate communications, and marketing teams, to execute against enterprise-wide DEI initiatives. Leverage functional experts to pull together informal project teams that drive strategies through to execution. Engage with business leaders to ensure the firm’s DEI narrative resonates across the enterprise. Continually connect dots across functions and will implement measures to calibrate success and effectiveness. This position is open to remote delivery from any location in the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 10+ years of experience in communications and change
- 5+ years of experience in writing, editing, and managing DEI content across multiple channels and multiple audiences
- Experience with creating complex DEI specific strategies, messaging, change and engagement approaches
- Experience with relationship management
- Ability to work with and influence a diversity of stakeholders at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to think strategically, anticipating issues and trends while identifying and addressing challenges
- Ability to story tell with a deep understanding of narrative and tone in content of a wide variety of types and in a wide range of lengths
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a fast-paced, collaborative, ever-evolving environment
- BA or BS degree
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-05-29