Employee & Client Communications Manager
A key member of our Jacksonville, FL team, the Vice President, Site Communications position is responsible for the local site strategy including employee engagement, community relations, sponsorships and volunteering.
- Work with key stakeholders across Global Public Affairs, the Global Consumer Bank and Operations and Technology to develop and execute the local strategy for employee engagement, community relations, sponsorships and volunteering.
- Lead an internal communications team that can partner, plan and build relationships with subject matter experts (SMEs) to engage in communications planning and align activities to impact adoption of new behaviors and broader understanding of the firm’s strategic priorities.
- Develop strategy for local communications channels to engage employees in franchise-wide priorities and business line specific programs including intranet, emails/newsletters, town hall meetings, video production, events and written stories.
- Ensure that all communications are consistent and aligned closely with the firm’s objectives, playing a key role in all crisis and issue communication.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships in the local community ensuring a multi-faceted giving/volunteering/sponsorship program.
- Manage all programs responsibly within budget.
- Appropriately assess risk when decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citi, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, and applying sound ethical judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- +6 years of experience in employee/senior leadership communications and community development initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with a track record of success delivering high-quality work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated project management and decision making skills.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and meet multiple stakeholder needs.
Job Family Group:
Communications and External Relations
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-15