Employee Communications Manager
Develop and drive employee focused communications including current news, key milestones, and key initiatives across the organization to drive awareness, consistency and employee education.
- Employee communications
- Develop and drive an employee focused communication strategy that builds and maintains a positive employment brand
- Champion employee focused communications and branding across the organization
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify and generate content and distribute regular communications regarding employee updates
- Develop and maintain employee focused messaging and collateral inclusive of email templates, communication tools, and newsletters
- Communicate initiatives and deadlines to employees in a variety of print, digital, and interpersonal ways; tasks may include creating and publishing company newsletters, calendars, blogs and Intranet posts, and hosting meetings
- Draft and distribute reference materials such as open enrollment materials, goal and performance review initiatives, and summaries of perks and benefits
- Input on key communications milestones and communications channel
- Provide guidance and coaching to managers, supervisors, senior leaders, and the HR department on employee focused communication strategies
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communications on content for employee internal website
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communications on employee focused communications and employment branding in various digital and print platforms
- Community Engagement:
- Build and maintain relationships with agencies in the community, including key external stakeholders such as community groups, NGOs, policy-makers, media, etc.
- Create and implement corporate citizenship strategy, policies and procedures
- Plan, develop, implement, and organize events and volunteers to advance the mission and goals of the company
- Organize community outreach and engagement programs and initiatives and coordinate special events that will influence public opinion
- Promote and attend special events and functions; promote and report on community service activities; and new hires, promotions, and retirements. Represent the company in public forums to improve stakeholder relations and corporate reputation.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communications to create impactful internal and external communications that inspire others to act and support corporate citizenship strategy
- Work with, communicate, influence and build consensus among other senior leadership across the company to advance corporate citizenship policies and programs
- Regularly update senior leadership on advancement of corporate citizenship goals
- Work with Marketing and Communications to arrange for photography and/or press coverage for special events
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Communications, Journalism, or related field preferred
- 3-5 years experience in a communications role required
- Integrate teams-anchor and cultivate network of organization-wide leaders for value of diversity to drive business objectives
- Collaborate –engage the right people across and beyond organizational boundaries, matching individual capabilities and skills to the larger goals
- Communicate-effectively communicate employee messaging across the organization and through various channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and coaching skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.
All qualified candidate will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To view our privacy statement click here
To view our terms and conditions click here
Learn more here
- Employee communications
Job posted: 2020-11-10