Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Energy Policy Analyst
The Progressive Policy Institute in Washington, D.C. is looking for an experienced policy analyst to work on issues relating to energy and climate change policy. Applicants should have several years of experience in relevant fields, including strong research and report writing experience and skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and writing energy research reports and policy proposals to inform political debates on energy, climate change, and clean water and air topics;
- Working with PPI’s energy policy team members to write articles and assist in the creation of relevant digital media content;
- Organizing events centered on energy and climate policy;
- Helping to represent the Institute in public events;
- Working with the Government Relations, Communications team, and executives to advance PPI’s mission and goals in this policy space.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Progressive Policy Institute is a nonprofit center-left think tank that has been promoting pragmatic ideas for over 30 years in Washington, D.C. PPI is a catalyst for policy innovation and political reform and our mission is to create radically pragmatic ideas for moving America beyond ideological and partisan deadlock.
The Progressive Policy Institute is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job posted: 2022-05-03