Executive, Communications (Account Coordinator)
Wachsman is a global communications and strategy consultancy focused on advising the next generation of leaders on the frontline of the new economy.
Built for the digital and decentralized age, we provide our clients with a unique blend of advisory services spanning strategic and communications consulting, reputation, issues, and risk management, and public policy and regulation. We enable them to establish and defend their industry position as they drive digital transformation and navigate new challenges and opportunities.
Founded in 2015 with regional headquarters in New York, Dublin, and Singapore, Wachsman has quickly solidified its position as a trusted advisor to some of the world’s most innovative companies, including in market entry, change management, product launches, mergers and acquisitions, corporate repositioning, and regulatory compliance.
Born in the blockchain industry, Wachsman has grown to become a critical partner to a wide array of the world’s most exciting companies, including those across fintech and digital payments, data protection, real estate, law, gaming, and healthcare.
With a significant year ahead, Wachsman is now seeking a public relations Executive. This is an entry-level role (equivalent to Account Coordinator at other agencies). This role will initially be remote due to COVID.
- Assisting in the coordination and execution of PR campaigns.
- Researching and drafting press materials.
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters internationally.
- Daily media monitoring and reporting.
- Undertaking industry research and generating story ideas and angles.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with media to secure and grow coverage.
- Creating social media content and tracking social media campaigns.
- Supporting senior staff members.
Skills & Requirements:
- One PR agency / in-house internship experience desired.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of finance and business/economics preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and present complex information in a concise and clear form.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under high pressure.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-01-28