Executive Communications Sr. Specialist
The Executive Communications team elevates the voices of senior Salesforce leaders for an internal, Distribution-focused audience. We create stories and resources that establish and reinforce executive brands and company viewpoints, while promoting new initiatives, customer successes, and organization achievements in compelling, creative ways. We support event execution with narrative development, executive coaching, and presentation design.
We’re looking for someone to craft content in line with this portfolio and help to build brands for the leaders we support. You’ll place special focus on creating internal messages & materials that help to break down complex topics and advance company-wise initiatives with diverse internal audiences globally.
We want someone who is curious, inquisitive, and excited to tell the Salesforce story. We want a person who can engage senior executives with confidence, collaborate with matrixed teams, and shape compelling content across multiple formats and channels.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced environment as writer, communications manager, or relevant role
- Efficient project management skills, including working on a high volume of projects
- Understanding of content development and editorial factors
- Abilities in planning and coordinating people, events, and operations
- Good knowledge of Salesforce products, services, narratives
- Outstanding communication, people abilities, and sense of humor
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional team
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Work with our direct and matrixed team to develop content focused on Salesforce executives and company initiatives
- Engage with senior executives on communications strategies, speaking opportunities, and company initiatives
- Design and execute internal communications and promotion plans
- Innovate around content and presentation
- Track toward content goals, adopting and following shared processes, and appropriately implement new programs and best practices as assigned by leadership
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-04-27