Executive Communications Writer
With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Executive Operations team keeps us on track by conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company performance and reporting findings and recommendations to Uline’s President.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Write and publish executive summaries by distilling and highlighting key points for Uline’s President.
- Collaborate with business leaders throughout the organization to write their story and communicate the activities within their function.
- Review and summarize customer feedback on our operations, products and any other topic they address.
- Publish research memos to leadership on new and existing products and competitors.
- Maintain and publish standard reports for the Executive Operations team.
- Review and edit documents produced by department colleagues for Uline writing style and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree. Major in English, journalism or political science preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Pleasant, helpful and courteous demeanor.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-10-28