Executive Vice President, Communications
Signal Group is a leader in modern public affairs. We deliver strategies and solutions driven by strategic advocacy, communications, and digital programs. Advising clients across the globe, including industry-leading companies, CEOs, governments, and non-profits, Signal offers tailored strategies for solving high-stakes challenges. We are a unique collection of top practitioners from our fields focused on delivering transformative outcomes for our client partners.
Signal is in search of an entrepreneurial, transformative, communications leader with expertise in corporate communications, public affairs, and crisis management.
As an Executive Vice President, you will be an integral part of our collaborative team. You will grow and manage Signal’s business, strengthening our brand as a modern public affairs leader.
Responsibilities of the EVP:
- Grow: Identity, cultivate and close new clients to add to our roster.
- Manage: Serve as a counselor and advisor to clients, and lead a team to ensure delivery of quality work that advances client priorities.
- Expand: Signal’s expertise and issue area concentrations.
- Excel: Oversee seamless delivery of the work product and campaigns through effective planning, coordination, communication, and staffing.
- Partner: With our advocacy business and parent company, Wiley, to generate growth through both organic and new pursuit:
- Serve as the first point of contact for relevant new business pursuits, partnering with relevant executives or appointed lead.
- Serve as a senior advisor role in all large-scale new business pursuits.
- Fifteen plus years of agency experience in communications, advertising, or an integrated agency with at least five in an organization leadership role with team leadership experience.
- Proven track record of pitches won, bringing in new clients and revenue network.
- Inspiring team leader who is collaborative, energized and excited about the team’s growth and success.
- Maintain gold-standard client relationships with complex global companies and brands across industries.
- A visionary who knows how to demonstrate the value of integrated communications to our clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Unmatched energy and competitive spirit, a timeless desire to win.
Tell us what you’d bring to the Signal team. Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Vice President, Communications” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Signal Group is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion. Signal does not discriminate in hiring, or in any other respect, on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, personal appearance, political affiliation, marital status, family responsibilities, matriculation, disability, status as a veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job posted: 2021-07-27