Executive Vice President (Labor Communications)
617MediaGroup, one of the fastest-growing progressive communications agencies in the U.S., is looking for a skilled Executive Vice President to join our growing team. At 617MediaGroup, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our communities.
We are veteran campaigners, communicators, designers, strategists, story-tellers, web developers, and true-believers. We love what we do. We’re results-driven. And we only work with clients we believe in.
• A proven leader and manager with experience developing talent and leading teams of writers and designers to hit deadlines, produce exceptional work, and have fun doing it
• An ace writer with a keen ability to craft persuasive messages that move public opinion and get results.
•A pro at developing the strategy and creative for client campaigns, including content calendars, mailers, landing pages, social memes/graphics
• A highly organized client relations and project management pro
• A creative, collaborative multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced, campaign-like environments
• Skilled in digital organizing and communications with familiarity in online advertising, mobile strategy, and web design.
• Posses knowledge of digital platforms and analytics to further client and campaign success.
• Experience managing and supervising multiple teams or division of an agency
• You have a proven ability to bottom-line a range of A+ deliverables and client service, ranging from print and web to earned media to social media, and more.
• Experience conceiving high-level advertising plans and concepts and seeing them through from start to finish
• You have experience generating new business clients and new business leads, are able to capitalize on new business opportunities, and close deals to bring new clients into the companyWhat we do:
What we value:
• The peace of mind that comes with fully-paid healthcare premiums
• Industry-leading benefits, including ample paid time off.
The current minimum starting salary offer for this position is $80,000. The current maximum starting salary offer for this position is $129,999. Starting salary offer amounts are furnished at the discretion of the agency with adherence to contractually guaranteed minimum pay rates and are also based on the relevant experience level of the applicant and on agency hiring needs. 617MediaGroup is proud to be a union shop and 617MediaGroup employees are covered by a collective bargaining agreement. Employees of 617MediaGroup enjoy robust opportunities for professional and financial growth and advancement.
Job posted: 2021-05-24