Discover what you can do at IBM. IBM is seeking a motivated and experienced communications professional to support its global Government and Regulatory Affairs (GRA) organization, headquartered in Washington, D.C. Successful candidate will partner with global teams to drive communications programs and initiatives that advance IBM’s advocacy and leadership on high-profile public policy matters across multiple geographies.
• Partner with Government and Regulatory Affairs (GRA) team members to develop, deploy and measure impact of communications programming built around specific IBM policy priorities, issues and/or technologies.
• Develop new mechanisms for engaging policy audiences, think tanks, influencers and industry associations in major IBM milestones and thought leadership initiatives.
• Increase depth and frequency of proactive engagement with key policy media.
• Expand and curate relationships with non-media policy influencers.
• Regularly develop and deploy a range of engaging, policy-focused IBM content including but not limited to blog posts, videos, infographics, social media assets, opinion pieces and policy statements.
• Lead long-term policy communications campaigns, working closely with IBM government relations, communications and business team members.
• Build domain expertise in a discrete set of data and technology policy issues to provide ongoing strategic communications counsel and support for long-term IBM advocacy efforts.
• Expand use of data-centric conversation tracking tools to better guide, measure and refine IBM policy communications program.Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Job Posted: February 13, 2017