Foundation Communications Manager
Grady Health System offers many career paths. Whether you have many years of experience or are in the early stages on your career, you can find a rewarding position at Grady!
The Foundation Communications Manager is responsible for initiating and implementing all communications needs of the Foundation, working closely with the President, Grady Foundation as well as the GMHS Public Affairs to ensure an integrated and cohesive brand message.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field required.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in communications or marketing required.
- Prior experience in fundraising and healthcare.
- Experience examining constituent segments and tailoring messaging to various segments required.
- Strategic thinker who is results-oriented.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Familiarity with managing a website and social media channels.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite as well as Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and deliver the highest level of client service and response.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues within the Foundation and across GMHS.
- Positive attitude and professional, donor-facing demeanor.
- Passion for the mission of Grady.
Equal Opportunity Employer-Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-08