General Communication, Senior Associate
Teneo is a global CEO advisory firm. Working exclusively with the CEOs and senior executives of the world’s leading companies, Teneo provides strategic counsel across their full range of key objectives and issues. Our clients include a significant number of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, as well as other global corporations.
Integrating the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, digital advisory, diversity & inclusion, management consulting, physical & cyber risk advisory, financial advisory, corporate governance advisory, political risk advisory, and talent advisory, Teneo solves for the most complex business challenges and opportunities.
A Senior Associate within Teneo Strategy is a core member, and often the quarterback, of our account teams. A Senior Associate is responsible for helping execute strategic programs and communications initiatives in support of Teneo’s clients. This may include, but not be limited to online and offline communications strategy and tactics, long-term and rapid response planning, and crisis management. A Senior Associate is highly motivated and dedicated individuals with experience in fields such as corporate strategy, communications, investor relations, government affairs and public relations. They will work closely with Account Managers and Leaders to deliver best-in-class service and function as a cohesive unit.
- Help develop and execute strategic and communications plans and campaigns on behalf of clients
- Key member, and often quarterback, of “Core Account Team,” working with Account Managers and Leaders on client initiatives
- Manage day-to-day account work of producing and refining deliverables – including strategic plans, press releases, talking points, Q&A, briefing memos, distributed media materials, and others – and preparing Account Managers and Leaders for client engagements
- Executes against team objectives and plans as a reliable, adaptable resource for senior team members capable of overseeing others
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute multi-platform communications strategies; familiarity with social media recommended
- Beginning to develop some media and business contacts, and able to identify priority targets for engagement
- Experience in preparing content for Account Managers and Leaders to pitch to print, broadcast and online reporters
- Ability to think creatively, approach communications from new angles, and handle both day-to-day account work and one-off client asks
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Suggested work experience: 5+ years in public relations/corporate communications/media
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-22