Georgia Campaign Manager
Who We Are:
The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, a 501(c)(4) organization, is the premier coalition of more than 200 organizations which promotes and protects civil and human rights in America. The Leadership Conference has coordinated national lobbying efforts on behalf of every major civil rights law since 1957. To learn more about The Leadership Conference, please visit www.civilrights.org.
The Leadership Conference Education Fund, a 501(c)(3) organization, builds public will for federal policies that promote and protect civil and human rights in the US. Founded in 1969 as the education and research arm of The Leadership Conference, the Education Fund’s campaigns empower advocates to push for progressive change in the US. To learn more about the Education Fund, please visit www.leadershipconferenceedfund.org.
About the Role:
All Voting is Local — a collaborative campaign housed at The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights — fights to eliminate needless and discriminatory barriers to voting before they happen, to build a democracy that works for us all. For more information about All Voting is Local, visit https://allvotingislocal.org.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of a program that effectuates All Voting is Local’s mission in Georgia. This position may be located anywhere in the state.
What You Will Do:
· Evaluates policies for how they impact voters’ rights and helps devise solutions to barriers voters face.
· Leads education and outreach for campaign initiatives and partners with key allies to identify opportunities for advancement of voting rights in the state
· Works closely with the existing network of voting rights organizations to train and deploy volunteers in support of election administration reform and voter education.
· Represents All Voting is Local at coalition, governmental, and stakeholder meetings
· Writes about issue campaigns to educate and activate supporters, coalition partners, and other stakeholders.
What You Will Bring:
· 4 years’ experience with organizing, or campaigning
· Experience working on legal/policy matters is preferred
· Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
· Thinks creatively and find solutions
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to travel
What We Offer:
The Organizations offer its employees a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, and generous personal leave and vacation time. Employees can also take advantage of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) and a retirement savings account.
Salary Range – $79,825 – $97,258
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our Career Center and submit your resume and cover letter. Cover letters are required and should be attached.
Our Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
The Leadership Conference and The Education Fund are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Job posted: 2021-07-23