Global Communications Coordinator
The Communications Coordinator is an important member of the global communications team, providing support to the group that is responsible for marketing the TBWA brand.
The candidate should be self-motivated, curious, detail-oriented, creative, discreet, and possess strong writing skills.
The Global Communications Coordinator should thrive in a fast-paced and creative work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate / schedule meetings
- Maintain current master press list, use Cision to create bespoke media lists for high profile projects
- Assist with producing press / PR materials (proofreading, formatting, etc)
- Assist with internal agency and external industry events (planning, coordinating, schedules, etc)
- Daily media monitoring for TBWA and client news via Meltwater and online search; responsible for creating the TBWA Daily News newsletter each day for agency staff
- Ensure TBWA’s website is updated regularly with news and social content
- Ensure press clippings are up to date
- Prepare media coverage reports
- Prepare briefing documents for executives ahead of journalist meetings
- Assist with the production and dissemination of internal newsletters and all-agency emails
- Backup support developing and posting agency social media copy
- Maintain TBWA editorial calendar
- Maintain target event list
- Ensure TBWA PR server is kept up to date with current materials
- Travel and expenses for global head of communications
- Organized self-starter, able to prioritize and deliver under pressure
- Proactive and energetic with an understanding of creative environments
- Strong writing skills for internal and external communications
- Experience using social media for a company
- Comfortable communicating about advertising, social media and technology
- Can demonstrate previous experience with a portfolio of work examples
Alignment with TBWA Worldwide Values
Our ambition is to create ideas for our clients that lift their businesses and brands. Ideas are our business. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere.
Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture.
Key TBWA Worldwide attitudes :
- Curiosity : Be open minded to ideas wherever they come; curious people are often unafraid of change.
- Collaboration : Self-confidence without a big ego; work with all types of people.
- Integrity : What we say is what we do; it is honesty and respect in our dealings with people.
- Resourcefulness : To find ways to do whatever we have to do for our clients, and our people.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-02-03