Global Communications and Public Affairs
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi – cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we’ve ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Global Communications and Public Affairs. The Global Communications and Public Affairs will lead, develop and implement EWB’s strategic communications and provides counsel to the SVP of Global Policy and Public Affairs and the CEO and Chairman. Directs and manages the public affairs engagement strategy and CEO communication initiatives with the goal of sustaining and advancing the Bank’s profile with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides strategic communication counsel and support to the CEO.
- Provides input to strategic planning and decision making of external engagement strategies.
- Support, align and advance corporate strategies, priorities and employee engagement through executive communications support.
- Directs strategic communication initiatives, processes and tools to communicate the CEO’s goals and objectives.
- Supports Public Affairs and Governmental Relations activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication or job-related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 10 years’ experience in corporate communications or related.
- 5 years leadership experience desired.
- Experience in financial services or regulated industry desired.
- International affairs expertise and understanding, ideally with US/China relations.
- Strong interest in following and tracking global Public Affairs and Policy News.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-15