Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Tradeweb Markets is a world leader in the evolution of electronic trading. A fintech company serving approximately 2,500 clients – including the world’s largest banks, asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, wealth managers and retail clients — in more than 65 countries across the globe. Since our first trade in 1998, we have helped transform and electronify the fixed income markets. Tradeweb is a culture built on innovation, creativity and collaboration. Through a combination of very talented and driven people, innovative products and solutions, cutting-edge technology, market data, and a vast network of clients, we continue to work together to improve the way financial markets trade.
Mission: Move first and never stop. Collaborate with clients to create and build solutions that drive efficiency, connectivity, and transparency in electronic trading.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (“Tradeweb”) is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Marketing and Communications Department is responsible for the management and positioning of Tradeweb’s brand and reputation, as well as the development and execution of strategic programs that support the growth of products and services across the markets Tradeweb serves. The group drives successful public relations and strategic communications, product marketing, events and conferences, thought leadership, social media, the intranet, and company website.
This communications role helps protect and advance Tradeweb’s reputation as part of a global strategic communications program. This senior role is responsible for centering Tradeweb’s electronic trading products and markets expertise within the broader brand story. You will also provide key advice on corporate and financial communications.
Day to day, you will manage press and industry analyst relationships and activities, creating and implementing media strategy and execution, and managing external visibility and engagement with key stakeholder audiences primarily in the U.S. Furthermore, you should feel confident reviewing and editing content including white papers to op-eds to social posts, to ensure that our daily messaging to the market is precise and consistent.
Working with the team, you will also develop contribute and execute on corporate communications planning and core brand message development. Create smart, interesting content from white papers to videos to op-eds to social posts.
- Lead and manage proactive media campaigns targeted to key financial and business press, working both independently and/or in conjunction with colleagues and PR Agencies (news releases, secure interviews for articles, blogs, social media content, Etc.)
- Handle inbound journalist inquiries in an accurate and highly responsive manner to support market commentary and data attribution program
- Manage our day-to-day agency relationships, and contracts with key providers
- Serve as primary contact for industry research analysts, i.e. Greenwich, TABB
- Write, commission and edit a range of markets and products content
- Conduct competitive media analysis, monitoring and reporting, ensuring our press coverage is reflective of industry trends
- Create interactive and compelling briefs for internal and external senior executive presentations or industry panel participation
- Create content for management team in conjunction our employee communications team
- 7+ years experience in corporate communications, financial journalism or agency
- Knowledge of or experience in financial markets (ideally in fixed income, or electronic markets)
- Excellent press contacts and rapport, and solid news judgement
- Strong writing and content development skills
- Excellent, incisive communication skills
- The agility to manage multiple projects at once
- Digital / social media experience in an enterprise corporate setting
- A desire to learn – Tradeweb spans many global markets, and curiosity is key
- Positive attitude – we are a small, experienced and hard-working team – everybody pitches in to do whatever needs to be done
- A team focused competitor. You should want to win. You should also want to share success with your team.
- Experience working with PR/ communications agencies (either in-house or agency side)
Tradeweb is committed to providing valuable and competitive benefits. In addition to working in our culture of innovation and collaboration, we offer:
- Health Insurance: Highly competitive medical, dental, and vision programs
- Hybrid Environment: Our employees have the flexibility of working in the office and from home.
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts: You may elect to set aside pre-tax earnings to pay for eligible health care and dependent day care expenses for you and your eligible family members.
- Maven Family Building Benefit: Maven offers support for fertility and preconception; pregnancy and post-partum; adoption; surrogacy and pediatrics for children up to age 10. Tradeweb provide a $10,000 lifetime reimbursement towards fertility, egg freezing, adoption and surrogacy expenses.
- Building Wealth – 401(k) Savings Plan: Employees are immediately eligible for the 401(k) plan. Participants may contribute up to 75% of eligible compensation into a traditional 401(k) and/or Roth 401(k). Tradeweb will match 100% of the first 4% of compensation that you contribute.
- The current pay range for this role if performed in the city of New York is currently $90,000 to $200,000 per year, based on a regular, full-time schedule. The amount of pay offered will be determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to qualifications, market data, geographic location, and internal guidelines.
Other Benefit Programs
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- ARAG Legal Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness Tools
- Travel Assistance Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Corporate Gym Subsidies
- Wellness Perks
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
Job posted: 2023-05-09