Global Marketing and Communication Assistant
- BA/BS in a related field and internships or other relevant experience;
- Strong technical, research, written and oral communication skills;
- An understanding of and a keen interest in global affairs and issues; and the ability to proactively and thoughtfully support the activities of global marketing and communication team;
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and ActOn or a similar email management system;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is also required along with high proficiency writing in AP style.
About APCO Worldwide
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an advisory and advocacy communications consultancy helping leading public and private sector organizations act with agility, and build organizational reputations, brands, relationships and solutions to succeed. Most importantly, we are a trusted partner to our clients. We help them anticipate, plan, execute and secure impact through our curiosity, insights and diverse expertise. APCO is an independent and majority women-owned business.
APCO Worldwide, named a “2018 Best Place to Work” by PRWeek, offers a collegial work environment, countless training and development opportunities, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. EOE M/F/V/D.
Click here to apply: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o8Fy9fwe&s=Public_Affairs_Counc
Job posted: 2019-03-06