Global Marketing Specialist
Top Talent helps us to improve lives around the world.
Laborie Medical Technologies is currently searching for a Global Marketing Specialist to join our team in the Portsmouth, NH office.
Do you thrive in a changing environment? Do you enjoy a challenge and the excitement of being a change agent for a company?
Are you hungry? Hungry to share your ideas and the opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment?
Are you eager? Are you ready to dive in and showcase your fresh ideas and drive change? Will you roll up your sleeves, and help us find practical solutions?
Are you creative? Do you think outside of the box and love collaborating with cross-functional teams?
Do you like risk? Do you take calculated risks to find creative solutions to problems?
Do you want to have some fun? While we are a company with a long history and large roots, we function like a start-up. If you have a passion for Quality, Perseverance, Accountability and Teamwork, and would like to help us improve lives around the world, come help us shape our future!
Who are we?
LABORIE is an industry-leading innovator, manufacturer and supplier of medical technologies and devices, with headquarters in the United States, Canada and the Netherlands. We enjoy a strong diversity of talent with 875 global employees. We have grown significantly over the past several years and continue to invest in new technologies, companies and regions.
LABORIE takes great pride in supporting doctors, nurses, hospitals, clinics, academic institutions and patients with treatment and diagnostic innovations. We are focused on educating healthcare providers and their patients on the latest solutions in Urological and Gastrointestinal health. But that’s not all… recently we are delighted to announce that we have acquired Clinical Innovations, one of the largest healthcare manufacturers exclusively focused on labor, delivery and NICU.
The Global Marketing Specialist will function as an integral member of the marketing team and is responsible for on-going support and downstream marketing programs within the Urology Business Unit. This individual will be a valuable part of the business and will ensure great communication, resulting in quality, innovation, service & satisfaction to LABORIE’s internal & external customers.
Responsible for managing LABORIE’s Marketing Content Control Process
- Ensures all communications from the Marketing team are properly catalogued, disseminated and organized
- Reviews, disseminates, and catalogues all Global Communication Bulletins (GCBs) to ensure transparency and training through the organization.
- Manages and catalogues the online portals for all marketing assets
- Oversees the list of projects with Graphic Designer to update and maintain all marketing material while driving prioritization through the Graphic/Collateral development pipeline
- Drafts and/or edit any communications as assigned.
Drives continuous improvement of LABORIE’s digital presence including website and social media
- Works with the media agency to directly analyze and update content for all LABORIE social media and affiliate websites.
- Reviews and approves content that will be used for the website and social media channels
- Creates and executes plan to drive quality and frequency of social media postings while ensuring a unified brand.
- Ensures social media strategy and postings are properly vetted with internal stakeholders prior to release
Marketing Programs & Events Management
- Coordinates all logistical planning related to global conferences including – but not limited to – booth space rental, sponsorship arrangements, booth design, supply of demo products, samples and collateral materials.
- Maintains and communicates an up-to-date, master calendar of global, regional, and local conferences and promotional events
- Provides timely pre-conference communication, including organizing conference pre-meetings to outline booth duties, promotional objectives, and activity calendars.
- Nurtures relationships with Conference organizers
- Prepares and manages annual conference budgets
- Ensure all content between programs are consistent and up to date. These programs may include “Print-On-Demand” portal, Solofire, LABORIE iLink and the LABORIE Public Portal
- Roll out training to the sales organization as required
- Providing guidance and support to our direct and international markets
Global Trademark Portfolio
- Works with legal counsel for trademark submissions
- Manages renewals and pending statuses for existing trademarks
- Conducts preliminary searches for new product launches
Supports all Marketing team members as required
- Manages marketing related projects as assigned
- Works with the team to create a fun, productive, and energetic work environment
- Degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in healthcare, medical device, or pharma industry – strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Detailed-oriented individual who is confident, personable and has professional presence
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Flexible in dealing with multiple projects while operating efficiently
LABORIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
LABORIE is further committed to ensuring that employment decisions are based on valid job requirements. In addition, all employment actions, such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs and termination are administered fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis, without discrimination on the basis of protected categories named above. LABORIE will also provide qualified applicants and employees with disabilities any needed reasonable accommodations, as required by law.
LABORIE will not tolerate employees and applicants to be subjected to harassment, intimidation, threats, coercion or retaliation because they engaged or may engage in filing a complaint or assisted in a review, investigation or hearing related to any federal, state or local law requiring equal employment opportunity; or because they opposed any act deemed unlawful.
LABORIE, (www.LABORIE.com) is a leading global developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical technologies and devices. We deliver innovative Urological and Gastrointestinal products that improve patients’ health and quality of life. Our reputation and brand continues to be the “gold standard” in our industry. In business since 1967, LABORIE’s global reach extends to 11 offices, in 10 countries, with manufacturing facilities located in Canada, USA, The Netherlands and Switzerland. Working closely with clinicians, universities, and non-profits around the globe, we make a difference worldwide.
Today, LABORIE is one of the world’s fastest growing medical technology companies. Since 2012, we have acquired 14 additional companies within our market space; product line offerings have increased, and we’ve expanded into new categories. We are excited by our recent change in ownership to Patricia Industries, a division of Investor AB. Investor AB is a leading owner of best in class international companies and holds significant shareholder interests in quality companies such as AstraZeneca, NASDAQ, ABB, Ericsson, Electrolux, Saab and many others. With this new partnership, we continue to grow as we make acquisitions and further accelerate our growth strategies.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-16