Government Affairs Analyst
Gopuff is seeking to hire a dynamic, energetic and outgoing Government Affairs Analyst to join our best-in-class global Corporate Affairs Team.
The Government Affairs Analyst will support work across the global Corporate Affairs Organization to ensure that project goals are being achieved throughout the department. The Analyst position requires up to 20% travel and is based in Washington DC reporting directly to the VP of Corporate Affairs.
Legislative / Regulatory Management
- Support the Government Affairs Team in managing Gopuff’s legislative and regulatory agenda before the multiple jurisdictions across the U.S.
- Develop, manage, and maintain legislative and regulatory tracking systems.
- Track legislative and regulatory processes and regularly update internal business partners as to impacts on positions and priorities.
- Create and maintain messaging materials for internal and external partners.
Compliance / Reporting of Government Affairs Activity
- Support the timely submission of required compliance documentation to government agencies.
- Manage regulatory filings with government partners.
- Quarterly review and analysis of lobbyist activity of internal staff and external consultants.
Special Project Management
- Coordinate internal & external special events such as: national trade association activations, lobby days, executive stakeholder engagement.
- Conduct research and produce reports, providing analysis and recommendations for the government affairs team leadership.
- Manage stakeholder database, project dashboards and reporting tools ensuring accurate and timely information sharing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum three+ years of experience (public policy, politics, government affairs)
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time regionally and/or nationally
- Based in Washington DC
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to Gopuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers…the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to Gopuff.
The Gopuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-05-22