Government Affairs Coordinator – Washington D.C.
The Government Affairs Coordinator supports and assists the work handled by the management team , meaning the General Manager and the Manager of the Washington DC Office, including but not limited to, internal and external communication and relationship maintenance with Fujitsu HQ and other organizations/associations in Tokyo, Washington DC and other areas\.
- Support the management team at Washington DC Office in connection with the internal and external communications and works with
Fujitsu Japan and other stakeholders \(such as Embassy of Japan and other
Japanese organizations/associations\)\. + Create presentations, reports, summaries and materials for the communication of the management team with internal and external stakeholders in terms of government affairs\. + Assist the arrangement of travels, meetings and appointments for the management team with internal and external stakeholders\. + Maintain the list and records of contacts with whom the management team meet in connection with their roles and tasks\. + Support the management team in preparation of internal documents to be submitted within Fujitsu, including but not limited to biweekly schedule sheet, monthly money transfer reports and quarterly financial forecasting reports\. + Work with management team in order to procure from
Fujitsu Japan the Fujitsu materials, such as Corporate Brochures,
Calendars and business cards, in a timely manner\. + Additional duties as assigned by the management team
- Bachelor’s degree from a four\-year/accredited college or university
- Minimum of two years prior related work experience
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Effective personal management style compatible with a small office environment, including ability to coordinate and set priorities, meet deadlines, and work in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office \(Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint\)
- Related ICT business knowledge and experience
- Japanese language fluency a plus
Learn more here
Job posted: 2019-04-27