Government Affairs Manager/Assistant Manage/Specialist , Japan
Job Code Posting:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement Company political communications, with the help of external advisors where appropriate; arranging meetings, determining appropriate Group representation and providing briefing.
- Identify and predict the key issues likely to affect Company Japan business to explore new opportunities or anticipate potential threats.
- Monitor the policy makers (Parliament, MHLW, PMDA, NIH, Chuikyo, prefectural government, etc.) and the major industry trade bodies
- Provide tailored information and advice to internal customers on external developments as appropriate; provide briefings and support to senior managers attending meetings with policy makers and other event in Tokyo.
- Develop and maintain own network of high level political and representative group contacts. Outreach to and build trusting partnership with patient, medical professional and other third party stakeholders
- Leverage support from US governments, NGOs and other agencies.
- Develop briefing documents that highlight policy issues around each clinical area of concern to ensure consistent approved messaging when engaging with any external stakeholders;
- Communicate regularly and update the MJC Senior management of Govt Affairs to share and align activities;
- Implement clinical studies related Masimo products
- Collect market information and find KOL for new developing products
- Support Patient Safety Movement Foundation activities in Japan
- Support Marketing Team to develop strategy
- Support PR activities
- A degree level education or equivalent;
- Experience in med device or Clinical experience
- Experience in government or public affairs desirable
- Highly-developed communication and presentation skills in Japanese and English
- Thorough understanding of country Medical device industry and competitor products
Skill -Strategic Thinking and Competitive Intelligence
- Strategy Planning and Implementation
- Spo2 Environment Understanding
- Business Acumen
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-05-01