Government Affairs & PAC Coordinator
Position Summary: The individual will develop and implement an annual PAC fundraising plan
and administratively support the Government Affairs Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
• Direct TREPAC fundraising (and varying other task forces and committees, as needed)
activity including monthly committee meetings, implementation of fundraising events and
member awareness programs.
• Coordinate and support the development of member communication on behalf of the
Government Affairs Department.
• Plan and implement details of large fundraising events, in collaboration with PAC
volunteers and within appropriate budgetary guidelines.
• Develop and implement an annual TREPAC fundraising plan in accordance with the fiscal
fundraising year of TREPAC.
• Ensure annual PAC fundraising quota is met and work to achieve annually adopted
participation and dollars raised goals.
• Coordinate local PAC reporting with appropriate consultants and ensure all state and local
PAC reporting requirements are met.
• Collaborate with colleagues, both in the Government Affairs Department and across the
organization, to support and execute member engagement activities including, but not
limited to, events.
• Administratively support the Government Affairs Department.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Microsoft Office Suite, use of the internet and the ability to learn specialized software abilities.
Certificates and Licenses:
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the
position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as
assigned by their supervisor.
COVID-19 considerations: All non-essential operations are currently remote. On-site visits will
be required for staff development, but they will be limited and planned in advance to maximize
Job type: full-time non-exempt position
Salary range: $53,000 – $63,000 annual
Workdays: Mon-Fri. Some after hours and weekend work may be required.
• Dental Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Discount
• Flexible Spending Account
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Referral Program
• Vision Insurance
• Voluntary Benefits
• Wellness option
Please submit resume and/or cover letter with this essential information to email@example.com:
• Available start date
• Availability to interview remotely
Company website: www.ABoR.com
Company’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/AustinBoardofRealtors/
Job posted: 2020-07-09