Government Affairs Specialist
- Legislative Advocacy
- Communicate company priorities to elected officials, regulatory officials and staff and work with communities of jurisdiction to proactively advance goPuff priorities
- Maintain and build network of regulatory contacts
- Develop, manage and execute stakeholder management tools and processes.
- Participate in key trade association and coalition partner policy committees, advocacy efforts and other programs to advocate on behalf of goPuff’s regulatory priorities
- Legislative / Regulatory Management
- Support the Government Affairs Team in managing goPuff’s legislative and regulatory agenda before the multiple jurisdictions across the U.S.
- Develop, manage, maintain and execute legislative and regulatory tracking system.
- Track legislation and regulatory process and regularly update internal business partners as to impacts on positions and priorities.
- Political Operations
- Support the Corporate Affairs team’s political outreach efforts
- Management and implementation of PAC contributions and solicitation events
- Support the development of grassroots and grasstops strategies to further legislative priorities and stakeholder engagement.
- Support the administration, planning and execution of stakeholder events
- Compliance / Reporting of Government Affairs Activity
- Support the timely submission of required documentation for monthly FEC, Federal LD-2, and LD-203 reports.
- Ensure appropriate lobbyist registrations/terminations for reporting purposes.
- Quarterly review and analysis of all lobbying time and expenses of internal staff and external consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2 – 3 years of government affairs experience
- Ability to travel 10-20% regioanally and/or nationally
When life does what it does best, customers turn to goPuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers…the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-01-08