Government Relations Associate, Washington DC
Researches, writes and edits internal employee communication publications and other media. Consults with business unit representatives on development and production of communication campaigns. Works with vendors to design, produce, and distribute communication materials. Coordinates the work of freelance writers.
- Three to five years of experience in marketing, advertising or communications activities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research, analysis, and interviewing skills
- Well-developed organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Public policy, government relations experience
- Job:** Marketing / Communications
- Primary Location:** District of Columbia-DC-Washington
- Shift:** 1st – Daytime
- Average Hours Per Week:** 40
- Requisition ID:** 190001630
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2019-02-28