Government Relations Specialist #19-20302
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer’s market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
Within Wolters Kluwer, CT Corporation contains our expert information services businesses that serve large corporations, small businesses and law firms specializing in incorporation and legal business compliance solutions and clearance and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals.
- Establishes and maintains contact with federal and state officials to proactively influence the development of relevant processes within the jurisdictional systems
- Monitor state agency websites to maintain awareness of new and improved fulfillment offerings and other services
- Monitor proposed legislation by state agencies which may have an impact on the representation or court services business
- Gather strategic information on state/jurisdictional electronic processes and works closely with business development in this area
- Provide monthly reports on jurisdictions and oversee local jurisdictional representatives when necessary
- Act as a liaison with government agencies to resolve procedural issues
- Act as a resource to business in escalating issues to jurisdictions for CT customers
- A minimum of three years of corporate transaction or related experience involving business entities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experience using electronic research
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2019-03-27