Responsible for interacting with numerous customers both within and external to the Office of the Secretary of Defense, U.S. Air Force, supporting major commands and International customers to develop new business opportunities and keep existing programs sold.
The position interacts with Company program leadership executives and their teams within Lockheed Martin. Cultivates a strong working relationship with company level business development, government relations, and communication functional leaders.Basic Qualifications
• Secret clearance
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Experience with Air Force and DoD customer base
– Thorough understanding of fighter tactical employment concepts
– Polished communication skills
– Highly developed customer interactive skills
– In-depth knowledge of F-35 program
– Acquisition roadmap and President’s Budget cycle
• USAF Officer
• Pilot rated with operational fighter aircraft experience
– Master’s degree
-Acquisition experience and/or education
-USAF Weapons School graduate
– Pentagon experience/tour
– Requirements definition experience
– Extensive staff relationships
– Modernization planning
– Life cycle sustainment
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more here
Job Posted: August 24, 2017