Head of Brand, Media and Marketing Communications
The Head of Brand, Media and Marketing Communications will drive communications messaging through integrated deployment of numerous marketing/communications tools. This role will be responsible for driving innovation in marketing, brand stewardship, Omni channel campaigns, creative production, customer and product media and PR, and market effectiveness and optimization. This role will also drive social media strategy, planning, content and monitoring. A proven leader and relentless champion of the LabCorp brand. An experienced marketing visionary who will lead our branding and strategic marketing efforts across all LabCorp business The individual will be someone who loves collaboration, creativity and strategic execution.
- Be the voice of the brand as we become more consumer centric
- Lead your team to provide effective brand and media strategies to ensure all our business units thrive
- Measurably and substantially grow our brand awareness.
- Develop and execute innovative, authentic strategies to broaden our reach to clients, patients and medical professionals.
- Develop and execute a content strategy to ensure that the depth of the brand is well-known and understood
- Be the gatekeeper of the brand and brand voice across the organization
- Identify, secure and nurture successful long-term brand partnerships that elevate the brand and expand our audience
- Drive social media strategy content creation and monitoring.
- Create a customer and product media and PR strategy.
- Ensure creative production supports the various business initiative.
- Create and execute go-to-market strategies that ensure a cohesive brand message and story across all businesses
- Develop, manage and allocate the marketing budget in order to meet short and long-term strategic objectives
- Work with Executive Leadership and peers to establish strategy and execution plans
- Plan and direct the design of new software products and/or product enhancements through development managers and project managers.
- Determine practicality of product ideas based on projected costs and market potential.
- Build the COE to support other marketing teams.
- Work with other key leaders to plan and establish product goals and development strategies.
- Lead, coach, and mentor a high performing, highly engaged team.
- Create workforce plans, including staffing strategy that onboards and retains exceptional talent. Oversee the performance management and development process for the team
- Establish, communicate and achieve financial and goal results, and KPIs to the business unit. Track financial and operational performance for overall business unit.
- Effectively engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels and across functional groups
- Create and drive business processes and system improvements, using change management best practices
- BA/BS required, MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience working with a large or mid-sized companies
- A minimum of 5-7 years of people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high-performing, collaborative teams;
- Proven track record of providing strategic direction on brand, media and marketing communications;
- Experience managing complex issues for multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience su-ccessfully developing and driving brand and media strategies;
- Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders, influencing decisions and managing work to achieve strategic goals
- Strong background in digital product management and digital customer experience.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-09-29