Head of Corporate Communications
The Head of Corporate Communications will oversee a team of professionals to handle CEO/executive communications, public relations, investor relations, internal communications, government relations and strategic communications. This position requires a results-driven, dynamic leader to work closely with multiple internal stakeholders, business leaders, and the Executive team. This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Responsible for managing all corporate communication activities across various channels, as well as expanding our thought leadership platform to drive media and analyst coverage, executive engagement, and sales.
- Communications Strategy and execution for CEO/executive communications, public relations, investor relations, internal communications, government relations and strategic communications.
- Media Relations for inbound/reactive press inquiries and outbound/proactive media outreach, inclusive of oversight of all media interviews and external speaking appearances for corporate executives, local market executives.
- Public Relations support LabCorp’s PR efforts in all markets
- Corporate Crisis Communications and issues management in response to anticipated and ongoing situations.
- Financial Communications in support of earnings reporting and financial/business messaging, and ongoing collaboration with investor relations firm.
- CEO and Executive Communications for internal and external written, presentation and speaking opportunities. Management/preparation for CEO speaking engagements, conferences, media interviews, etc.
- Internal Communications strategy development and management of execution across all touchpoints, supporting HR, Government Affairs, etc.
- Agency Management of all external communications and PR partners.
- Ad hoc Communications needs as they arise.
- BA/BS required. MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in Corporate Communication dealing with CEO/Executive communications, public relations, investor relations, internal communications, government relations and strategic communications
- A minimum of 5-7 years of people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high-performing, collaborative teams;
- Experience managing complex issues for multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders, influencing decisions and managing work to achieve strategic goals
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-09-29