Head of Government Affairs
Key Objectives: Develop and execute Redaptive’s strategy and policies involving federal, state, and local governments and sustainability industry groups
This position may be done anywhere in the remote USA except Colorado at this time.
- Develop Redaptive’s strategy and its detailed objectives for federal, state, and local government (Government) affairs
- Collaborate with Redaptive’s head of Strategy to align our Government affairs’ strategy and objectives with our overall corporate strategy
- Monitor, review, and analyze Government regulations and incentives related to energy efficiency, on-site generation, on-site storage, green energy supply, micro-grids/grid resilience, and other sustainability services (collectively, Sustainability)
- Develop and maintain relationships with key members of Governmental authorities and Sustainability industry groups
- Communicate and implement Redaptive’s Government strategy internally and externally so that all employees, board members, investors, and key partners understand the company-wide strategic plan and how it carries out the company’s overall goals
- Partner with BU leaders to ensure that Redaptive is well positioned to capture market opportunities based on changing regulatory environments and incentive landscapes
- Collaborate with Redaptive’s Director of Commercial Product to ensure alignment between Redaptive’s commercial product expansion plans and Government incentives, as well as partnering with Redaptive’s rebates team on rebates and incentives
- Partner with Redaptive’s Campus team on PACE legislative activities
- Partner with International Electron’s team on legislation related to submetering
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in government affairs and public policy in the areas of sustainability, energy efficiency, on-site generation, on-site storage, green energy supply, and/or micro-grids/grid resilience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing decision-making within Global organizations
- A history of demonstrating courage in thinking outside of the box, challenging business norms and success in implementing major changes at complex organizations
- Excellent communication skills with superb listening skills
- Ability to translate and communicate complex topics in a variety of forums, tailoring communications to effectively fit and influence the targeted audience
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to working from home for the foreseeable future
Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time
- Benefits start your first day: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Match
- Monthly Internet and Cell Phone Allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Fully remote-within-USA work environment
- Volunteer Activities
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
About Redaptive Inc.
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, and Evergy Ventures.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Job posted: 2021-11-03