Head of Marketing and Communications
About the job
GCP is a leading real estate investment manager with a fully integrated logistics platform branded as Modlo. We have experience investing and operating globally and throughout cycles, building a strong track record of performance at scale, and investing capital on behalf of institutions.
POSITION HEAD OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS:
GCP is seeking a senior marketing and communication executive who is responsible for managing all external brand, marketing and communications of the company and its subsidiaries. This individual will be a trusted advisor to the leadership team and deliver all marketing and communication support for the business.
Santa Monica, CA
· Work to develop and expand GCP and Modlo’s brand and market position
· Partner with key internal stakeholder departments – including investor relations, leasing, and investments – to develop marketing and communications strategies for different customer groups
· Develop and implement plans to support internal and external communications to align with the company strategy and brand
· Manage the company’s day to day brand management, media relations, social media, events, marketing, award submissions, content creation and other marketing and communication materials
· Draft press releases, key messages, and other written content for various company actions (acquisitions, leases, fundraising, etc.)
· Develop industry exposure strategy for and help coordinate events, sponsorships, etc.
· 7-10 years of experience in marketing, brand management and / or communications
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Prior experience with real estate services and B2B marketing in commercial / industrial real estate and / or finance is preferred but not required
· Track record of acting as a communications advisor through demonstrating an understanding of key business drivers, communications knowledge and judgment
· Deep expertise in managing and mitigating reputational risks
· Strong project management and organizational skills
· Strategic thinker with the ability to balance both the strategic and tactical
· Solid judgement and good instincts
· This position is best suited for individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial, high growth culture that emphasizes employee leadership, cross-functional collaboration, and accountability for delivering results.
GCP is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. GCP is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Job posted: 2021-08-28