Head of Public Affairs – US
New York, NY
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We look for Radically Better
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
– Build tight relationships with key regulators, parliamentarians, and key stakeholders;
– Lead the Public Affairs team and develop internal and external strategies;
– Write or edit submissions to governments and regulators;
– Monitor political developments and provide briefing packs;
– Own the interaction with decision-makers, on a state and national level.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
– You have 7+ years experience in Public Affairs
– You have strong, relevant relationships within the US;
– You have excellent writing and speaking skills;
– You pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness;
– You’re incredibly hard working, hands-on and keep cool under pressure;
– You’re results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance;
– You’re a team player and incredibly passionate about our mission and goals.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
• You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Free dinners
• Flexible work hours
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-03-01