Head of Region, Mexico & Central America
Regional Sales continue to represent the constituent element of the Sales Network, staying close to customer base together with Marketing representatives and addressing both Commercial and Military/Government business. The appointed Heads of Region are as such the first point of contact of LH towards customers and other external stakeholders.
– Contribute to the definition of business strategy for the Macro Area and be responsible for its implementation, leading/supporting the execution of the activities impacting the Region assigned.
– Develop relationships with key decision makers and influence their actions, to make sure LH plays a relevant role in future bids requirements.
– Provide Marketing and Strategy & Competitive Analysis departments with local intelligence information.
– Leveraging on the contributions of the relevant functions, direct and lead the activities of the sales team setting clear targets and operating consistently to achieve them.
– Interface, as required, with CS&T, supported by CS&T Packages and Coordination unit, exploiting their capabilities to properly address support & training requirements for the Region assigned during the entire customer lifecycle.
– Lead the Regional planning process defining and deploying actions (both short and medium term) for the Region under their responsibility across all the relevant Business dimensions. Produce a Regional Sales Plan as an output of the planning process, useful to engage internal stakeholders (Marketing and S&CA above all) for the requested support to execute the plan.
– Bachelors’ degree required. Masters’ degree in Marketing is an asset.
– 10+ years’ experience in the commercial helicopter business, preferably with some experience in the manufacturing sector.
– 10+ years in the sales or marketing area, preferably able to demonstrate experience in sales / marketing planning and development.
Competencies & Attributes
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Good presentation skills
– Familiar with Excel and Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-28