Hispanic Media Strategist
Reaching and communicating with Hispanic audiences is increasingly vital to the success of the Democratic Party. Rising Tide Interactive, a leading progressive full-service digital agency, is seeking a Hispanic Media Strategist to join our Client Strategy team. The ideal candidate will be a Spanish speaker who is passionate about culturally competent communications and who has experience with digital marketing.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Work with senior strategists and client teams to develop overarching messaging strategy and creative development strategies for targeted audiences
- Collaborate with media teams to identify best practices and channels to reach targeted audiences
- Collaborate with client teams to communicate with multiple client contacts, on accounts that will include campaigns, campaign committees, and national nonprofits
- Work closely with clients and the client strategy team to understand each client’s unique messaging and strategy, translating that to relevant internal teams
- Collaborate with the design and video team to stay on top of current styles and best practices, and help our clients be digital trendsetters
- Develop email, advertising, and social media content concepts and works collaboratively with Content Strategists to execute ideas
- Contribute creative content ideas for social content ideation and actively participates in meetings and brainstorms
- Research and maintain knowledge of digital content trends
- Actively track current events and news as they relate to client issues and localities and integrates them into content planning and messaging campaigns
- Participate in the business development process
We’re looking for someone:
- Who has between 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Who is a team player who is able to prioritize deadlines
- Who is ready to learn and solve problems
- Who has a demonstrated commitment to Democratic candidates and causes
- Who has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Who has a demonstrated fluency in Spanish and expertise in communication with the Hispanic community
- Salary band: $71,000 – $90,000
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% employer-funded health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance for employee; healthcare flexible spending account; employee assistance plan; 401k plan with employer match; student loan repayment plan with employer match; monthly cell phone and public transit allowance; work from home stipend; professional development stipend; open leave, paid parental leave, paid holidays; and more.
- This is a full-time, exempt position and evening and weekend work can be expected at key points during the election cycle.
- This position is based in our office in Washington, DC. Due to COVID-19, all employees have the option of remote work through at least January 2023.
Since 2011, we’ve worked with clients like Sens. Tim Kaine, Jacky Rosen, and Jeanne Shaneen, Eric Holder’s National Democratic Redistricting Committee, FWD.us, Voto Latino, the Southern Poverty Law Center, DCCC, DGA, DLCC, Giffords, and the LGBTQ Victory Fund, and we’re ready for our best election cycle yet in 2022.
Excited about this role but not sure if you meet all of the qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. We’re always looking for talented people of all backgrounds to join our team. We prioritize creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Candidates from all backgrounds, including people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, and people with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in the job application or interview process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accommodations Request”.
Rising Tide Interactive participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Rising Tide Interactive is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before Rising Tide Interactive can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-11-16