HR Communications Analyst-TMN00342
Who We Are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
Who We’re Looking For
Toyota’s Human Resources Strategic Planning Office (SPO) is looking for a highly motivated, qualified HR Communications Analyst.
The primary responsibility of this role is to assist in implementing a comprehensive HR communications strategy, working to create and deliver communications that reinforce Toyota’s vision of creating mobility for all and drive team member engagement. The HR Communications Analyst will take a tactical role in writing, editing, and delivering HR communications, aligning with both the HR Communications strategy and the enterprise-wide strategy for internal communications.
Reporting to the Manager, HR Communications, the person in this role will support HR as we work to develop and deliver clear, comprehensive, and effective communications in support of internal HR programs and initiatives with business customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Collaborating closely with the HR Communications Manager, others on the SPO Team, and other key stakeholders on intent, approach, and delivery of communications material.
• Helping to manage and maintain the HR Communications calendar, and work with business partners and key stakeholders to ensure alignment.
• Working with field locations to ensure alignment with Toyota’s overall vision and communications strategy.
• Working directly with key groups within HR to execute specific communication projects, including the development of key messages, establishing timelines, and identifying the best vehicles by which to deliver messages.
• Maintain HR’s presence on the enterprise-wide channels (My Toolbox and One Toyota), adding new content and adjusting existing structure and information to ensure the best possible user experience.
• Helping to promote a culture of excellence by ensuring partners adhere to required standards and processes, and that timeliness and accuracy are applied to all communications.
What You Bring
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Human Resources, Public Relations, or closely related field, or equivalent professional work experience
• Recent communications experience including building and implementing communication strategies
• Experience executing different levels of a communications plan, including creation and delivery of electronic messages and in-person delivery methods
• Demonstrated experience being able to quickly craft messages on a variety of topics for a variety of audiences
• Proficiency in editing and proofreading messages in a variety of formats
• Strong project management skills, including developing project plans, executing to tight deadlines and working cross-functionally
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion with sensitive or confidential matter
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
Added Bonus If You Have
• Experience in tracking appropriate metrics to ensure optimal audience targeting and receipt of the message
• Experience with public speaking and/or presenting material in group settings
What We’ll Bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
• A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
• Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
• Vehicle purchase & lease programs
• Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
• Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable)
• Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
• Paid holidays and paid time off
• Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools and more
• Flexible spending accounts
• Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Belonging At Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-07-25