Influencer Relations Manager
Brilliant PR & Marketing seeks a Full Time Remote Influencer Relations Manager to support the agency’s expanding team and rapid growth.
In its second decade of operation, Brilliant is one of the most respected agencies serving consumer lifestyle brands and products with a specific focus on those marketed to families including baby and maternity products, toys and games, tech, housewares and food.
We’re seeking a highly motivated Influencer Relations Manager with a passion for social media and knowledge of the influencer landscape to develop and execute earned and paid influencer strategies and tactics supporting our represented brands. Experience generating earned influencer placements, managing successful influencer campaigns, leading client relations, sourcing, vetting, and managing influencers will be critical.
The Influencer Relations Manager will identify, develop, and maintain relationships with influencers, their agents, and teams when relevant. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to help generate an ongoing stream of earned placements while consistently producing new ideas, approaches, and insights for influencer strategy for single brands as well as multi-brand, cross-portfolio campaigns.
So, what’s Brilliant all about? We are a unique PR agency in that our more than 20 team members each work remotely, with pockets of staff centralized in NYC, LA and Scottsdale, AZ, and even more scattered around the country. We give our people the resources and freedom to get their work done without having to sit in a cubicle or stuffy office. However, team members are expected to be self-starting, super-motivated individuals who have project and time management down to an art. Although we are remote, team members are expected to be available and online during normal business hours.
- Execute ongoing, always-on outreach to influencers to secure earned coverage for client’s brands and products
- Constantly seek to develop new influencer relations and expand rolodex of go-to contacts across social channels
- Work with clients and agency team to develop thoughtful strategies to support paid campaigns
- Develop thoughtful and strategic influencer target outreach lists and paid campaign collaborator recommendations
- Manage contract negotiation with influencers and their management ensuring clear scopes of work, creative briefing and alignment on timeline and deliverables.
- Work with social media teams to plan, build and execute social engagement opportunities
- Work hand-in-hand with teams to provide influencer-relevant contributions to programs and strategies in support of clients’ planning needs
- Tack and leverage influencer related content daily
- Manage execution of campaigns, ensuring campaigns are on schedule, on budget, and meet/exceed brand expectations. Spearhead communication between marketing brand managers and influencer
- Manage all phases of influencer discovery, selection, outreach, pricing and contract negotiation for brand campaigns often across multiple digital channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube), which may include both organic and paid media
- Proactively reach out to key influencers for placement and coverage, in line with PR initiatives and social-specific activations, negotiating contracts and following up to ensure scope is met
- Research emerging influencers, trends, technologies, platforms, competitors and recommend relevant solutions to the business
- Maintain an influencer database with accurate and up to date information
- Create ongoing engagement models to strengthen our relationships and keep all influencers updated on Brilliant’s news/products and drive coverage (earned and paid)
- Establish proper messaging, product, brand and company details in outreach and coverage
- Develop close working relationships with clients, responding to needs, questions and inquiries in a timely, thoughtful and savvy fashion
- Earn clients’ trust as a strategic counselor and help them navigate challenges, speaking with authority about the value of our work, clients return on investment, etc.
- Maintain and update influencer database, marketing calendars and influencer materials
- Analyze, measure and report on influencer activity during and after influencer campaigns to evaluate ROI, address learnings and optimize future initiatives
- Have a point of of view about, be able to track, analyze and merchandise paid influencer program ROI
- Project, manage and track campaign budgets, working with agency accounting and teams to ensure proper billing, agency fees, etc.
- Enter all data surrounding pitching and results into an agency database
- Create and execute project campaign timelines and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of campaigns
Basic Requirements Include:
- Strong understanding of social media tools and platforms.
- Must be proficient in the tactical use of core platforms, most notably Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and YouTube.
- Experience with social media management systems/platforms
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates should have 3-5 years of integrated marketing and/or digital communications experience at an agency or in-house, including at least 2 year of focused influencer experience Strong contract negotiation and execution skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple programs in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Passion for brands and products being marketed to moms, dads, kids and families
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-03-20