Integrated Campaign & Media Lead
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation’s leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants around the world, as well as through itsmobile,desktopand deliveryordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.
The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music viaitsFeed The Beat®music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization,theTaco Bell® Foundation™,and connects fans with their passions through programs such as theLive Mas Scholarshipprogram. According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years.
About the Job:
Taco Bell is looking for an Integrated Campaign + Media Lead whose focus will be on driving and executing innovative and effective media strategies across a robust mix of channels including, but not limited to, television, online video, digital, mobile and paid social to drive the Taco Bell business.
You will be responsible for managing media agencies and other partners in order to achieve our marketing and media objectives. You will work directly with the Director of Media + Campaigns on the Brand Activation team for managing a variety of marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness and trial of Taco Bell’s products. The successful candidate will also draw upon strong project management skills to ensure flawless execution of campaigns.
- Develop integrated media and communication plans based on marketing, audience, and consumer insights through agency leadership and collaboration
- Organize and lead collaboration with integrated marketing teams of record to collect campaign inputs, present go-to-market media strategies and share performance results and optimizations for the plans.
- Utilized audience segmentation and various data sources to create media presence that effectively reaches campaign targets.
- Perform necessary project management/coordination efforts across internal departments to foster plan executions (Including legal team members, Digital Team, Activation partners, Brand experience, Media Partners, Creative and Media Agencies, Social, Insights, etc.),
- Oversee optimization efforts to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the media plans.
Is This You?
- Bachelor’s degree not required, but a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Cross-Channel Media Planning and Media Buying; Broadcast, Digital, Paid Social, and Search Marketing experience a plus.
- Ideal candidate will possess a deep level of understanding of online and offline media planning to define and rationalize the best channel mix to maximize the reach and impact against our different audiences.
- Experience developing integrated campaign plans across Paid, Owned, Earned
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player, with excellent partnership and collaboration skills, ability to influence and lead others to drive change and optimize efficiency.
- Strategic thinker and fast learner, ability to work in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing multiple projects and meeting time-sensitive goals and deliverables.
- Demonstrated passion, experience, and curiosity in data-driven and consumer-centric marketing strategies.
- Strong project management, organization, and budgeting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex information clearly and succinctly with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver, experience in content development or content strategy a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year-round Flex day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, salon services
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution fromYum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
*Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-21