Internal Communications Coordinator
Internal Communications Coordinator – Equinox Fitness Clubs
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Internal Communications Coordinator role enhances culture by leading with Equinox’s mission and values in all communications, events, and initiatives. In this role, you will focus on keeping corporate and club employees connected, informed, and inspired. You will directly enhance the employee experience by celebrating seminal brand milestones with our community and bringing their stories to the forefront.
- Lead content strategy for daily employee newsletter and manage daily distribution.
- Create, draft, and edit content for company intranet in article, video, and audio formats. Topics of focus include company news, events, employee spotlights, etc.
- Assist with ongoing intranet content management and partner with internal stakeholders to create, edit, and update their pages as needed.
- Liaise with translation vendor to ensure that key content is translated into relevant languages.
- Ensure consistent brand voice across all internal communications.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships across all departments, including Marketing, People Services, Operations, and Ancillary functions, and provide communications support when needed.
- Assist with the planning and execution of internal events – both in-person and virtually – including registration, content development, and follow-up surveys.
- Closely partner with Equality + Belonging Leadership Council to build awareness of ongoing efforts to create an inclusive work environment, including monthly leadership updates, employee resource groups support, etc.
- Measure and analyze key system metrics and feedback to enhance content strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in employee communications
- Strong writing and presenting skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Team player skilled at building relationships across all levels, functions, and teams
- Previous experience with intranets preferred
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-04-27