Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Internal Communications Coordinator
Keen to become part of a truly global, collaborative team of professionals? Your journey begins here.
- Support and help drive a cohesive approach to internal communication.
- Write and edit internal news articles, announcements and more, including multimedia content creation.
- Weave strategic priorities, corporate messaging and human-interest content into materials that inspire and inform our people.
- Support the production of a bi-weekly global newsletter and help maintain an editorial calendar.
- Work closely with the other members of the firm’s internal communications and Business Services leadership team on feedback and approvals for a variety of communications.
- Perform other duties as needed, such as supporting the Internal Communications team with administrative tasks to enhance team collaboration.
- All members of the firm are expected to participate in our Global Responsible Business program.
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field of study
- A minimum of three years of professional experience, preferably in journalism, marketing, corporate communications, or related field within a global, complex organization
- Intellectually curious and demonstrates great writing, editing and research skills, with an obsessive attention to detail
- Thinks creatively and approaches communications from new angles
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proactive, excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, energy, attention to detail and enthusiasm
- Ability to manage conflict and work under pressure
- Ability to interact confidently with all stakeholders
- Dedicated team player with strong relationship management skills
- Thrives under pressure and can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); SharePoint; Concep; Adobe Creative
Core Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm. Must be flexible to work additional hours.
This job description sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position and may be changed from time to time as shall be determined. Hogan Lovells is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or protected Veteran status.
Hogan Lovells is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or protected Veteran status.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2023-08-30