Internal Communications, Human Resources
Cognizant is expanding its Global Internal Communications team to accelerate the company’s cadence of business and strategic communications for our global associates, drive employment engagement and retention, and elevate our diverse, dynamic and innovative culture through internal communication best practices and tools.
The Associate Director [Director], Internal Communications will be a driving force in providing input into and executing on a comprehensive global communications strategy for Human Resources. This person will develop and execute communications plans for a variety of HR initiatives including career development, benefits programs, performance management, rewards and recognition, Diversity and Inclusion (D&I), and others. Additionally, the successful candidate will play a critical role in engaging associates and elevating our culture as we change how we work in the wake of COVID-19.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and strategic thinker in best practices for people communications who has experience working with executives. This person should be fiercely collaborative and adept at juggling multiple projects, delivering on tight deadlines, and working occasional flex hours. This position reports to the Senior Director of HR Internal Communications and is part of the Global Internal Communications team.
- Partner with the HR Senior Director of Internal Communications and HR leadership (global and regional) to enhance the global communications strategy.
- Execute communications strategies and lead communications initiatives.
- Establish relationships with leaders across HR to help drive global initiatives throughout the organization.
- Advocate for employee experience and drive culture throughout messaging.
- Establish process to track various HR messages across the organization, including D&I messaging, benefits updates, performance management cycles, and more.
- Build out a cohesive global HR presence across all internal digital platforms, in close partnership with global communications team members.
- Measure effectiveness of communications campaigns and present a monthly dashboard to leadership.
- Supervise communications to managers while advancing our capabilities to reach this critical audience and convert them into communicators.
- Offer ideas, best practices and leadership within the global internal communications team.
- Manage multiple projects, timelines and deliverables simultaneously.
Job Location : Teaneck, New Jersey, United States || Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-21