Internal Communications Manager
You are a creative, driven and agile communications professional who can help shape culture change at PepsiCo. As Manager, PepsiCo Way Communications, you’ll play a leading role in shaping and delivering global engagement with The PepsiCo Way: our aspiration to become Faster, Stronger and Better through seven behaviors that define our shared culture.
In return? You’ll have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on PepsiCo’s culture and have a collaborative team alongside you, supporting you on your lifelong development journey.
Come join us!
More about what you’ll do day-to-day:
- In partnership with HR counterparts, own the communications strategy for The PepsiCo Way rollout in order to help PepsiCo deliver its mission and vision.
- Push the envelope of available tools and materials to drive understanding and advocacy of The PepsiCo Way.
- Develop engaging content that recognizes PepsiCo Way Award winners.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of PepsiCo Way communications.
- Participate in regular meetings to share best practices and insights with the global communications and HR teams.
- Oversight of Next Big Idea communications, delivering a successful campaign and celebration event.
- Partner with the HR Communications Director on the rollout of diverse, global HR initiatives to help PepsiCo Raise the Bar on Talent and Diversity.
What does success look like?
- You’ll help us to elevate the The PepsiCo Way around the globe, making it a foundational part of how PepsiCo operates.
- Volume of internal coverage generated will serve as metric of success, which includes published stories, digital engagements, and events supported. The PepsiCo Way engagement levels in our organizational health survey will also be an important measure.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong experience in rolling-out successful employee engagement campaigns.
- Strong content creation abilities, across written, video and digital. You will know how to build a story that engages an audience.
- Experience in managing agency resources and budgets.
- Ability to work collaboratively across global teams, including comfort with supporting and interacting with senior executives.
- Comfortable in adjusting work priorities based on the needs of the business.
- 7+ years Corporate Communications experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-05-08