Internal Communications Manager, NA
Marketing Communications Senior Manager – Location: North America, Greater NYC Metro Area
Cognizant Global Marketing Overview
Cognizant is almost 300,000 associates strong, all working toward a shared purpose: We engineer modern businesses to improve everyday lives. To better communicate our solutions and value to global external and internal audiences, we are expanding our Global Marketing team – a growth engine designed to deliver strategic, targeted and compelling end-to-end campaigns.
Do you have a genuine passion for telling stories through various media? Are you able to navigate multiple deadlines, pivot when necessary and get things done? Do you have a reputation for developing creative collateral that cuts through the noise and engages both external stakeholders and employees? If yes, keep reading.
The Office of the President of Cognizant North America (NA), which is responsible for 75 percent of Cognizant’s global revenue, is looking for a creative, experienced Marketing Communications Senior Manager to help empower and energize NA employees to drive business results through a commitment to shared goals and strategies.
We are seeking a Marketing Communications 2.0 manager – someone who can deliver innovative marketing materials with exceptional results, all carefully crafted and strategically aligned with business goals. The successful candidate will be well-versed in the written word, video, social media, visuals, mobile technology and more. He or she will be a member of the Global Marketing Communications team and collaborate across other functions, both within Marketing and with diverse colleagues and cultures around the globe.
- Manage and execute strategic and creative marketing and communications campaigns, targeted by audience.
- Develop attention-grabbing collateral and tactics through a variety of mediums, including print, digital, video and live events.
- Write breakthrough executive communications, video scripts, digital content and more that captures the voice of the executive in a genuine, engaging way.
- Create social media content on behalf of the President of North America across multiple internal and external social channels.
- Contribute to the measurement and analysis of performance metrics to inform senior leadership decision-making.
- Bring a point of view to colleagues and teammates, balanced by a commitment to work as one unified team.
- Help foster a culture in which everyone thrives, with an emphasis on honoring and encouraging diversity of thought.
What we’re looking for
- A creative marketing professional with experience executing effective campaigns.
- 5+ years of experience in corporate communications, public relations, advertising, marketing and/or creative agencies.
- Ability to keep a cool head in the face of ambiguity, multiple deadlines, and emerging challenges and priorities.
- Expert-level in English-language communications proficiency.
- Strong judgment and a growth mindset.
- Ability to manage creative and strategic projects and “get the best” from team members.
- Genuine passion for creating communications that drive employee engagement, employee experience and executive thought leadership.
- Proven experience working with senior business and thought leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Communications, Public Relations, English, Journalism or Marketing degree preferred).
What you will bring
- Drive, energy and commitment.
- Ability to collaborate and execute as part of a team.
- Flexibility and a strong work ethic.
- Effective organizational skills to execute multiple projects and manage deadlines.
- Good sense of humor and respect for others.
What we will offer you
Be part of a team that encourages professional development and enhancement of communications skills, while collaborating with global team members in a spirited, solutions-driven environment where our work helps improve everyday lives. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Greater NYC metro area – with occasional travel, once safe.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of IT services and Consulting Services to Global Fortune 500 companies. Focused on delivering strategic information technology solutions that address the complex business needs of its clients, Cognizant uses its own on-site/offshore outsourcing model to provide applications management, development, integration, and reengineering; infrastructure management; business process outsourcing; and numerous related services, such as enterprise consulting, technology architecture, program management, and change management.
Job posted: 2021-03-25