Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Internal Communications Specialist
Indorama Ventures is looking for an Internal Communication Specialist to join our Integrated Oxides and Derivatives team located in The Woodlands, Texas. In this role, you will enhance the level of information and engagement of IOD employees, promoting the transparency of institutional information and the company’s strategy. Ensuring that the company’s strategy is known and applied and that the brand is recognized and experienced internally, contributing to the process of cultural change. Contribute to the creation of a communication culture in the region by identifying opportunities, acting as a communication consultant for the specific needs of the areas and implementing global initiatives with the support of the global team.
What will be expected of you?
Consultative Posture – Act as a consultant for communication initiatives that address the demands of diverse corporate divisions. Map best practices in the market (benchmarking) and implement improvements and innovation in the communication process.
Design, coordinate, and implement Internal Communication strategies, establishing a link between them and the business strategy.
Deploy the communication strategy tactically and operationally (build briefings with agencies and other suppliers to develop the creation of campaigns and materials, in addition to monitoring all stages of work and implementation, ensuring the final result) through a global communication plan, involving:
- Ensuring the application of the Internal Communication Policy
- Ensure brand positioning and internal guidelines
- Coordination of internal campaigns with the definition of channels that best compose the communication mix (print, electronic, face-to-face)
- Conduct diagnosis and research with an internal audience
- Conduct internal events (face-to-face channels)
- Manage and operationalize the internal communication channels (internal announcements, internal campaigns, alignments with industrial units, internal events, and so on)
Ensure uniformity of IOD communication in the region, according to defined global strategies, and identify opportunities to improve intercultural communication.
Improve processes, channels, tools, and forms of communication.
Manage the budget of your projects and support the region in building its budget. Perform budget monitoring.
Establish performance metrics to identify new initiatives and subsequent steps in the creation of superior future communication strategies.
Fostering employee pride in belonging through initiatives and campaigns that increase people’s engagement.
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications or similar fields
- A Master’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or Public Relations preferred
- Six years of experience in corporate communications
- Spanish is desirable
- Portuguese – nice to have, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of internal communication, branding, endomarketing, and employer branding
What can we offer you?
Indorama Ventures Oxides & Derivatives is a leading chemical intermediates and surfactants producer with a diverse range of products in growth markets such as home & personal care, agrochemicals, oilfield technologies, fuel & lube additives and more. The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, vision and dental, basic life insurance, AD&D insurance, and 401k. Here, you can make an impact and make a difference. Come join us!
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-10-30