Internal Communications Specialist
Every brand has something to sell. What makes Best Buy different is that we sell the most amazing, technologically advanced products out there. Best Buy is not only a retailer, but also a technology and e-commerce company, where digital technology is in our DNA. Do you love being part of a high-energy culture? Do you want to work for an organization that values the diverse background you bring with you? Then this might just be the next step in your career.
The Internal Communications Specialist is responsible for supporting the development and delivery of enterprise content for Best Buy. This role ensures effective and creative communication through content gathering, key message development and deadline management to help shape the internal story for the company and ensure Best Buy employees understand and embrace the company strategy and culture.
This role ensures timely submission of messages across multiple communication vehicles. This person will support content across all communications channels and will work on a mix of independent and cross-functional projects. This individual must be detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Content Development and Delivery.
- Responsible for brainstorming, writing, editing and publishing creative content for various internal communications channels.
- Ensures successful management of messages across multiple communication vehicles.
- Collaborates with other team members to support communications to and for all levels of the company.
- Cross-functional support
- Partners cross-functionally as needed.
- Continuous Improvement
- Supports changes to our content strategy and implements changes as needed.
- 2 or more years of Industry Related Experience (i.e. Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, etc.)
- 1 or more years of developing and implementing strategic internal content
- 1 or more years of writing, designing and publishing communication programs
- 1 or more years of project management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 year)
Why Best Buy?
In addition to offering a challenging and fulfilling opportunity, we have a competitive salary, full benefits including 23 days of PTO (that is over 4 weeks!), and a generous employee discount.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-09-21