International Marketing Comm Specialist
Plexus is a Network Marketing company and our mission is to enhance the health and happiness of those who support, promote, and use Plexus products. Plexus is passionate about doing it the way it could be done and should be done but rarely is.
Plexus is seeking outstanding individuals, who like working in a collaborative environment, getting the job done right, and empowering others. Plexus was recognized as one of Arizona’s Best Places to Work in 2016 and 2017. We were also ranked No. 1 on the 2015 and 2017 Arizona Corporate Excellence (ACE) Fastest-Growing Private Companies list.
Plexus Worldwide is on the search for a dynamic, bilingual (Spanish/English), collaborative International Marketing Communications Specialist to assist Plexus and the Communications team with the organization’s international support of Mexico and future Latin American expansion. The International Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of communications marketing programs in support of Plexus business unit objectives primarily for the Mexico market as well as other international and US markets as needed. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, and reporting for recurring and triggered communications, including, but not limited to email, text messages, application messaging, blog, Xceed magazine and other touchpoints. Additionally, this role will maintain a current understanding of communications best practices and apply them to the execution of our campaigns in collaboration with stakeholders and other teams to optimize business revenue and engagement. This role will work with all necessary Plexus internal teams to ensure messaging stays relevant and consistent for international market/s as well as have connectivity to localization of the markets this position supports. Position will be responsible for collaborating with the local market team/s and HQ teams ongoing, ensuring consistency with communications strategies and tactics.
- Responsible for email and text message marketing reporting and analysis to provide recommendations for marketing optimizations to enhance performance of marketing emails and text messages. Also responsible for staying up to date with email and text message marketing industry benchmarks, best practices, and emerging trends and opportunities for marketing optimizations.
- Ability to translate and trans create written materials into market-appropriate languages as-needed, including following an established lexicon of standardized definitions and vocabulary to help ensure consistency in voice across multiple languages, including understanding the nuances of how English and Spanish change for different markets and different audience types. Previous experience performing this as well as any translation certifications are preferred.
- Assist in the development, execution and measurement of other touchpoints and communications, including but not limited to company website, blog, magazine, and other areas as needed.
- Develop behavior, stage and persona-based nurture and engagement paths for prospects to guide down the conversion funnel.
- Create A/B testing. Build email/s, database file/segment selection, and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Performs day-to-day email and text message marketing activities including, but not limited to, campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Deploy campaigns to appropriate subscriber lists. Troubleshoot technical issues, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Communicate with internal team members effectively to execute campaigns. Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes. Assist management with additional projects and campaigns as needed. Participate in organization-wide project around central data management.
- Facilitate the completion of ad hoc communications requests and other duties as assigned.
- Report on weekly, monthly, and yearly metric/results on communications and the improvements/opportunities available.
- Support brand guidelines across all communication channels.
- Commit to working together as one team, exceed service expectations by developing positive relationships and treat others with value and respect…always.
- Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as promised, never compromising quality.
- Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional development. Attend all company required training and actively participate in development conversations with managers.
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of Plexus by embracing the Plexus core values:
- We are One Plexus.
- We are accountable.
- We get the job done right.
- We empower others.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience. A Degree in a related field is preferred but not required
- 3 years of experience with email marketing and campaign building tools.
- Bachelors in related field including communications, marketing, journalism, or business
- 3+ years related experience within MLM/direct sales industry or with international markets. Experience with Marketing Cloud email tool/s, CRM and/or content management system/s.
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision for Employees.
- 401k program with a company match and immediate vesting.
- Quarterly bonuses based on company profitability.
- Weekly drawings for gift cards and cash.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for an opportunity with our One Plexus team! If you had any issues during the application process, please contact us directly.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-10