International Program Analyst
Odyssey Systems has an exciting new opportunity within a Department of Defense (DoD) Aviation Joint Program Office (JPO) responsible for defining affordable next-generation strike aircraft weapon systems for the Navy, Air Force, Marines, and our allies. This work consists of bringing cutting-edge technologies and support roles to the battle-space of the future. Specific support areas include Program Management Knowledge-Based Services (PM-KBS) such as contract management support; program management support; technical support; analytical support; administrative support; acquisition support; and operational support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Experience in a business or technical position supporting strategic planning efforts in
major DoD, other government agencies, or private sector acquisition programs.
- Possesses demonstrated experience in Joint Service or international cooperative projects within the DoD or other government agency.
- Knowledge of the Security Assistance/Security Cooperation (SA/SC) programs to include the understanding of the FMS sales process from case development, implementation, execution, to closure.
- Possesses demonstrated experience working with foreign disclosure and releasability processes and procedures.
- Possesses demonstrated robust initiative, and the ability to work independently under
general supervision and function as part of an interdisciplinary team • Participates in meetings and supports specified PMO
- Active Secret clearance
- Associate’s Degree in Science, Engineering, International Affairs/Policy or related discipline plus 4 years of additional work experience related to the labor category functional description unless otherwise stated in a task order
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, International Affairs/Policy or related discipline
- 3 or more years of experience performing work related to the labor category functional description.
- Availability of positions is contingent upon contract award
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-18