Lead Manager of Employer Brand Marketing & Public Affairs
A career at T. Rowe Price says you want to contribute and make a difference at a leading global investment management firm where success results from the dedication our associates have in building success for our clients. We are a growing organization of associates from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We take a long-term view on associates and their careers. Our associates do phenomenal work with purpose, and as a result, we provide growth opportunities through in-person and online training, management development programs, and career development on the job.
If you are seeking a meaningful work experience along with a workplace culture that thrives on teamwork, we invite you to explore the opportunity to join us.
The Lead Manager of Employer Brand Marketing & Public Affairs is responsible for developing a strategy and tactics which drive a diverse, high-quality pool of prospective employees to our recruitment channels. The position is also responsible for developing a strategy for publicizing the programs offered to associates inside the firm, as well as helping to engage those associates in the firm’s culture once they’re hired. The position interfaces heavily with Talent Acquisition, Associate Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Communications, and Global Brand Marketing.
Design, develop, implement and sustain an employer brand marketing strategy which spans external and internal audiences.
- Lead and manage employer brand marketing programs throughout development and execution, including coordinating cross-functional resources, managing stakeholders, and leading efforts to drive results of the marketing strategy.
- Design, manage and measure a digital strategy for recruitment channels, such as Glassdoor, LinkedIn and Indeed.
- Lead recruitment advertising strategy, identifying high-impact opportunities and reporting on results.
- Conduct a needs analysis, comparing current state to desired future state.
- Define, gather, and analyze metrics to assess overall program effectiveness.
- Develop effective external communications, including a strategy for elevating the firm’s employer brand through news and social media, and community engagement.
- Develop effective internal communications in collaboration with Corporate Communications and Diversity & Inclusion leaders.
- Develop an effective, externally focused public affairs strategy for employer brand marketing.
- Interface with the news media and external stakeholders to promote the firm’s employer brand.
- Manage relationships with agency partners.
- Must be a marketer, with a thorough understanding of how to assess the firm’s presence in the employment marketplace and recommend a marketing strategy.
- Must be a communicator, with good writing skills and the ability to synthesize a great deal of information into clear, actionable ideas.
- Must be a champion of empathy for the user and for a diverse, inclusive corporate culture.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Must be focused on outcomes.
- Must be able to balance competing priorities, from strategic initiatives to day-to-day service.
- Must have excellent organization, prioritization and multitasking skills.
- Must be comfortable communicating with and persuading senior managers.
- Must be adaptable to change and ambiguity, even when initiatives and roles realign.
- Must be a person of high integrity. This role will represent the firm; professionalism and honesty is of the utmost importance.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience and 5+ years of total relevant work experience
- 10+ years of related work experience.
- Experience working in an advertising or PR agency
- Proven brand-building experience, including ability to show outcomes.
- Proven ability to influence and build relationships at all levels of an organization.
Job Family: Human Resources Track: Associate Engagement & Experience Level: KM 3
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-06